Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Getting Started with Pear Deck: Interactive Online Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Pear Deck is a web-based assessment tool for delivering content. It's great for virtual, blended, or traditional classrooms. This tool allows you to engage your students using an interactive digital presentation. With Pear Deck a teacher can use an existing presentation or use a template from the Pear Deck library. Join expert trainer, Tia Simmons, as she walks you through Pear Deck step-by-step to help get you started.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, September 10, 2020 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate, Virtual Learning
Tags:

Reviews (67)

Poor preparation. She should have made sure her tech. worked before class. Simplek12 should have had her rerecord it for on-demand.
She never walked through a complete lesson. At the end, she "sort of" showed how to load a slide but not how actually activate it to see the student responses.

Very good. She was very detailed in how to navigate and set up Pear Deck. Thank you!

Well done:-)

This was a good introduction to the app. Thank you!

Great overview

This was great. Thank you!

This video was very informative.

I love using PearDeck with my remote students but its also helpful with in person teaching.

I can't wait to get started.

Great! I am excited to use this new program in my google classroom for 2nd and 3rd grade ela and history classes.
more reviews ...