Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Select-Your-Outcome Stories and Other Tiered Activities with Google Forms

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Students love activities that provide opportunities for choice and self-directed learning. Join Lauren Boucher as she demonstrates how to use Google Forms to create stories where they choose their own outcome and other types of tiered activities. In addition to providing step-by-step directions, Lauren will also share tips and sample activities that allow students to take charge of their own learning and make decisions about the level of instruction they need.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Monday, July 27, 2020 @ 1:30 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate, Reading & Writing, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: choose your own adventure stories, Google, Google Forms, self-directed learning, student choice, tiered activities

Reviews (63)

Basic Member

I forgot to write down the tinyurl. :( But this webinar really helped me to be able to reinforce or reteach without actually having to reteach the whole class!

I'm excited to see my students use Google Forms to "rewrite" history in fourth grade social studies. Maybe even have some of them create the google forms for the other students and then flip flop! Thank you for the direction and options in this webinar!

Great ideas! I liked the step by step format.

I tried one on my own. It was easy to create, but it did take a lot of planning. The training helped me create something my kids will really enjoy.

I had a basic understanding of Google Forms before the webinar but now I GET IT!! I am so excited to create choose your own ending stories for my Spanish students - how much more engaging will that be for them! Especially if we are not in the classroom together.

Amazing! So excited to use what I learned.

Amazing!

This was awesome! I had no idea I could all of that with google forms!

This was amazing! I have started to use Google Forms but had no idea how versatile it can be. Thank you!

This was super informative! I can't wait to get started!!
more reviews ...