Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Getting Started with Screencast-O-Matic

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Screencasting is a way to record your device screen and/or your webcam to record instructional videos for students. And Screencast-O-Matic is one tool you can use to easily record your lessons. Join us in this beginner level webinar, as we show you step-by-step how to get started using the free tool And Screencast-O-Matic. This webinar will primarily focus on the free version of Screencast-O-Matic.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 @ 1:30 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: beginner, screencasting

Reviews (16)

So helpful topic. Thank you.

Appreciated all the tools and tips presented to add dimension to teacher instruction.
Basic Member

Awesome content. This would come in handy during distance learning for teachers to use with teaching a lesson and demonstrating a concept to students.

This webinar was perfect for preparation for more online learning OR for implementation face to face!

Great presentation! I will need to review but look forward to using Screencast O Matic this fall; seems user friendly!

Thank you...I'm sure I will have to watch it again and follow steps ...I'm a slow learner when it comes to tech! Thanks for your knowledge.

Learned a lot and gave me a way to start. Someone asked about pro and cons of the different software programs and wanted to offer this: https://sellcoursesonline.com/best-screencasting-software

thank you.

Very informative.

Very helpful overview, thank you.
more reviews ...