Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Nearpod Gold - Leveraging Premium Features of Nearpod To Get the Most Out of Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

So you have the premium version of Nearpod...now what? Join Lauren Boucher as she shares instructional strategies and lesson ideas to help you get the most from your Nearpod subscription. She will share lesson development and pedagogical best practices.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, December 19, 2020 @ 1:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Virtual Learning
Tags:

Reviews (22)

The webinar was very informative and helpful. I need time to really dive in and use it to familiarize myself with the extension.
Thank you!

Very helpful for someone like me who had not heard of Nearpod before and gave me more ideas. Thank you so much for the information and how we think as teachers.

thank you!

I need to see some of these at work. Lauren should demo a draw it activity or using an open ended question. She doesn't even demo in the beginners pd. I was looking for better examples, not just ideas... I know the buttons are there and what to do with them - show me them at use!

Great and lots of ideas!

Interesting presentation!

nice work

Great info:)

Loved it-Gave me a lot of ideas and tools to use with Nearpod for a great interactive lessons
Basic Member

Thank you so much- I plan to use Nearpod with my virtual kiddos soon.
more reviews ...