Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

It's time to explore the true power of this innovative tool! Join expert trainer, Deb Norton, as she unveils 10 of the most mind-blowing features and functions of Google Classroom that she has discovered. Don't worry you don't have to be a Google Expert to be ready for this session. Deb will walk you through 10 of her tips and tricks step-by-step. Learn how to make the most out of Google Classroom from a pro. This high energy, action-packed webinar will leave you saying "WOW! I didn't know Google Classroom could do that!"

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Sunday, August 2, 2020 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Classroom
Tags: classroom management, google classroom

Reviews (321)

This was very informative

These were great tips and tricks! I only knew a few of them.

Great Information!! Thanks

I learned many new things I didn't already know, very informative, she went a bit fast though.

This was very interesting and helpful!

Very informative. Clear and direct. Thanks.

Great ideas! Thanks so much for sharing!

Excellent ideas. Thank you so much. I loved the work summary mailing This is going to make life so much easier at the end of a marking period and parent conferences.

Great tips!!

I've been one of the few reviewers I've seen who hasn't given five bunny slippers to a review, yet. Until now! Thoughtful preparation; comfortable pacing; friendly tone, perfectly comprehensible instruction; this has been the highlight of my SimpleK12 webinar experience. Thanks Deb!
more reviews ...