Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

An Intro to Using Polling in Zoom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Zoom has become a go-to tool for many educators as they take their learning online. One reason educators are using Zoom is because of how many features the software has. One popular feature for teachers is the Polling feature. This tool is very helpful for teachers looking to get real time feedback and assessment data from students. In this step-by-step webinar, we'll show you how to set up, run, and manage polls. Please Note: Polls are not currently a feature of the free Zoom account.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: polling, virtual learning, zoom

Reviews (11)

Great idea to create questions before hand and good to know technology problems can happen anytime to anyone.
+1

Thanks

Good

She was very unorganized and really should have rerecorded this. This is my first webinar after paying for the subscription and I sure hope the rest are better!
+2

Jenna, thank you for your info on the zoom polling. I'm glad you covered where you can find polling in your account because I couldn't find it! I figured it would cost extra. I checked today and you must pay for that tool. It is a great tool though! If my district doesn't purchase it, I may just buy it myself! Thanks again!

The session didnít seem organized. Dr. Linkskens seemed to fumble around the Zoom website. She seemed knowledgeable, but she had trouble locating buttons in the software. The Zoom website changes a lot.

I enjoyed this webinar. I can't wait to try it out.

So much good information. Can't wait to check it out.

Nice work

I like all the information given in this webinar. Thanks for all the hard work done for this.
more reviews ...