Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

An Intro to Using Polling in Zoom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Zoom has become a go-to tool for many educators as they take their learning online. One reason educators are using Zoom is because of how many features the software has. One popular feature for teachers is the Polling feature. This tool is very helpful for teachers looking to get real time feedback and assessment data from students. In this step-by-step webinar, we'll show you how to set up, run, and manage polls. Please Note: Polls are not currently a feature of the free Zoom account.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: polling, virtual learning, zoom

Reviews (28)

Thank you

She didn't seem prepared. Some things didn't work and she couldn't find what she was looking for - both frustrating.
Basic Member

Thank you!

Despite the challenges she encountered, it was still informative.

This is not the first Zoom video I have watched by this presenter. While the information she presented was helpful, it could have been delivered in 15 minutes if she had her Zoom up and running and actually knew where she needed to go in the settings. If you are going to do this,, please have your tabs open and be able to show us instead of us watching you try to figure out what you are doing.

Great information!

Zero help! Sorry - but if things aren't working .. please make a new video! I shall go google it now.. as this didn't give help me with the scheduling (as it didn't work for you either). That's why I was here.

Very good ideas!

Excellent job.

great information
more reviews ...