Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Intro to Using Breakout Rooms in Zoom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Zoom has become a go-to tool for many educators as they take their learning online. One reason educators are using Zoom is because of how many features the software has. One popular feature for teachers is the Breakout room feature. Breakout rooms are a great way to have students work in small groups during your Zoom Meeting. In this step-by-step webinar, we'll show you how to set up, run, and manage breakout rooms.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: breakout room, virtual learning, zoom

Reviews (10)

Plenty of information for the first time user and great presentation.

Just what I needed to start the year off right!

This was very helpful.

thank you for the information on using Zoom. I know that my district will be using this for the upcoming school year.

Really excited to use this if we are able. Glad they had some ideas of what to do when some students are using Chromebooks.

well presented. Unfortunately I can not preset breakout rooms because we do not have a paid version. The ideas will work no matter

Nice work

Great step by step instructions. I will probably review this before my first zoom breakout sessions.

Thank you! very nice step by step explanation of setting up breakout room.

thank you, good information
more reviews ...