Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Getting Started with Seesaw

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

In this step-by-step webinar, you'll learn everything you need to get started with the Seesaw Premium. You will get an overview of the platform that will leave you feeling confident and comfortable and ready to use. Join Chrissy Romano Arrabito as she goes over steps for getting students and parents connected along with all of the basic features you need to get started. Please note: This webinar is designed using the Seesaw Premium which may have additional functionality than the free platform.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Virtual Learning
Tags: blended learning, seesaw, virtual learning

Reviews (23)

Thank you for the information this was way more helpful than trolling the internet for teachers general information or "playing" directly on SeeSaw without some foundational knowledge. My colleagues from other schools state it's super intuitive but I did not find it quite so easily navigated without some schema, you provided that floor of understanding.

It does more than I presumed. Thanks!

Thank you so much for this, it was a great start.

A great tool! I know my students will love this.

It was informative but would have liked seeing how to set up classes and invite guardians.

Great introductory info. Looking forward to learning more.

Very helpful and informative. I didn't know about the seesaw Fb groups. Super excited and waiting to be accepted.

It was very informative and helpful.

Thank you so much for all of this information! This has been so helpful! Can't wait to watch the other sessions!

great starting info!
more reviews ...