Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Schoology: Creating and Using Assessments and Quizzes

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Once you've learned the basics of Schoology, you'll be feeling confident to tackle assessments and quizzes. First we will explore the differences between assessments and quizzes on the platform. Then we'll learn how to create a self-grading assessment, assign points, upload pictures to questions, and how to allow text to speech. Plus you'll learn some other great tips and tricks along the way. Please note: This webinar is designed for using Schoology's Enterprise Account which may have additional functionality than the free version.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Sunday, July 12, 2020 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Virtual Learning
Tags: schoology, virtual learning

Reviews (9)

I love the different format of questions that are available! I also love the different tools that can be enabled for students to use.

So much information! Thank you!

I love all the different types of questions you can ask on the assessments. Thank you.

Great webinar! There is a lot to think about before building quizzes and assessments, there are many options to pull from as well as being able to use already created forms. This was a jam packed session, great information. Thanks!

Nice work

Very helpful information...I am excited about using schoology with my students.

Extremely helpful

thanks, good stuff
+3

We are using Infinite Campus as an SIS, their integration app in Schoology can automatically sync course lists and rosters, but the teacher needs to manually click on a sync link in Schoology to send assignments and other scores back to Infinite Campus.
more reviews ...