Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Choice Boards with Google Slides

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Choice Boards or learning menus are a great way to enhance student learning. They provide opportunities for student choice and differentiated instruction so you can reach ALL learners. Choice Boards can be created in a variety ways using Google Slides. Join Chrissy Romano Arrabito to learn step-by-step how to create a learning menu that is interactive and dynamic. You'll walk away with ready-to-go templates that you can simply copy and edit to make their own!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Monday, August 3, 2020 @ 1:30 PM EDT
Duration: 0 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Virtual Learning
Tags: choice boards, google slides, virtual learning

Reviews (107)

Excellent webinar! Thank you so much for all of the added resources and templates to create choice boards. This is exactly what I needed.

I answered my own question of course. Please disregard. Thank you.

It was great. Very clear and helpful. How can we access the Google Slide presentation to open the links ? Thank you!

I enjoyed the webinar. Having templates ready to copy and use is a huge advantage to putting this to immediate use.

I like that we have access to the Google Slides, although I had to save as a PowerPoint and then convert to Slides. Is there a class that shows how to make the boards instead of just modifying those provided?

Very helpful. Good ideas for templates.

I loved the templates.

This was wonderful! Explains it very clearly, and gives us templets to use! Thank you!

Can't wait for seesaw

While I missed the live version, I found this webinar to be EXTREMELY informative and helpful! My favorite presenter so far, too. Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge.
more reviews ...