Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Teaching with Bitmoji: Where Pop Culture Meets Education

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Bitmoji is a free app that allows people to create cartoon versions of themselves or others! They are fun and trendy– but, when used properly, can be educational as well. They are a great link between different generations of teachers and students. Join Chrissy Romano Arrabito as we explore how to create your own Bitmojis and creative ways to infuse them into your teaching. We don't know who will love Bitmoji more – you or your students!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Tools for Student Projects, Virtual Learning
Tags: bitmoji, virtual learning

Reviews (70)

Another EXCELLENT webinar with Chrissy Romano Arrabito! I now have my own Bitmoji avatar and can't wait to create fun Google Slides in my digital classroom. Thank you for the wonderful resources shared.

Very thorough. Thank you!

LOVE this. Can't wait to make my own classroom

Excellent! So many ideas and resources shared. I am excited to start making my bitmoji.

Fantastic! I learned a lot in a very short time. Lots of great ideas to use in my classroom this year.

Thank you so much for this! Can't wait to dive in for my 5th graders with virtual learning. I actually enjoyed watching you problem solve some of the technical glitches, so I don't freak out when it will inevitably happen to me. =)

This was awesome! Can't wait to use it.

Lots of fun ideas for using them!

This was an excellent webinar! Christine explained everything so clearly. I greatly appreciate the many resources and templates included in the webinar. Thank you Christine:)

Very clear and some fun new ways to use Bitmoji. Great way to build relationships with students. Thank you!
more reviews ...