Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

5 Ways to Get More Out of Screencast-O-Matic

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Once you're familiar with the basics of the screencasting tool, Screencast-O-Matic, you're ready to learn tips and tricks to take your skills to the next level. In this webinar, we'll cover 5 ways that you can capitalize on this tool's features to create high-quality and engaging videos. This webinar will primarily focus on the free version of Screencast-O-Matic.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, June 25, 2020 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: screencast-o-matic, screencasting

Reviews (15)

My video gets choppy and cuts out occasionally. Is it just my computer or have others experienced this?

Matt is easy to understand - his manner of explaining. Very helpful. Thank you.

Great information! I've learned some new things about Screencast-O-Matic that I did not know before. Awesome ideas I can implement this coming year. Thank you!

Fantastic ideas! As my district prepared our distance learning training I am continuously impressed with the leg up that webinars here give me. Matt's trainings are always clear and concise 😁.
+3

I always enjoy learning new things from Matt!

Great job! Matt is so informative. I plan to use Screencast O Matic this fall. I also appreciate the clarification between Screencast O Matic and Screencastify

I can see where the older kids would really get into this! Fun!

thanks, great job

helpful overview and comparison of online screencasting tools
+5

Thank you for sharing:)
more reviews ...