Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

5 Ways to Get More Out of Screencast-O-Matic

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$4
Buy Now

Overview

Once you're familiar with the basics of the screencasting tool, Screencast-O-Matic, you're ready to learn tips and tricks to take your skills to the next level. In this webinar, we'll cover 5 ways that you can capitalize on this tool's features to create high-quality and engaging videos. This webinar will primarily focus on the free version of Screencast-O-Matic.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, June 25, 2020 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: screencast-o-matic, screencasting

Reviews (17)

Basic Member

Great.
Basic Member

Thank you!

My video gets choppy and cuts out occasionally. Is it just my computer or have others experienced this?

Matt is easy to understand - his manner of explaining. Very helpful. Thank you.
Basic Member

Great information! I've learned some new things about Screencast-O-Matic that I did not know before. Awesome ideas I can implement this coming year. Thank you!

Fantastic ideas! As my district prepared our distance learning training I am continuously impressed with the leg up that webinars here give me. Matt's trainings are always clear and concise 😁.
+13

I always enjoy learning new things from Matt!

Great job! Matt is so informative. I plan to use Screencast O Matic this fall. I also appreciate the clarification between Screencast O Matic and Screencastify
Basic Member

I can see where the older kids would really get into this! Fun!

thanks, great job
more reviews ...