Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

How to Create a Professional Portfolio to Document Distance Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Supporting students during distance learning initiatives has presented unique challenges. As you move forward and reflect on these experiences, you can create a professional portfolio that documents your distance learning teaching experience. Join Dr. Monica Burns as she shares what to include in a professional portfolio, how to pick resources to spotlight, and how to create a dynamic webpage with the free Adobe Spark tools. You'll learn how to organize and create a professional portfolio centered around your distance learning practices.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Monday, June 22, 2020 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: distance learning, portfolio, virtual learning

Reviews (18)

This was very helpful and motivating. I love the fact that I was able to start thinking about a digital portfolio. Very easy to follow. Thanks,
+3

Awesome. this would be great for older students preparing for college or career applications, too.

Another great webinar. I love that we can work right along with you. Hands on learning sticks with me much better than just listening.

Thank you again. Teachers are getting ready to have a whole new set of requirements and this helps lots...appreciate your know how!

This is great information. Very informative and useful. Thank you!

Thanks for sharing! Very informative and useful tips, Nice work:-)
+5

Thank you for sharing:)

I appreciate the organizational tips and approaches for use. Thank you!

Great ideas!! I will definitely create my professional portfolio using all this information.

Very good information!!
more reviews ...