Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Getting Started with Screencastify

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Screencasting is a way to record your device screen and/or your webcam to record instructional videos for students. And Screencastify is one tool you can use to easily record your lessons. Join us in this beginner level webinar, as we show you step-by-step how to get started using the free tool Screencastify. This webinar will primarily focus on the free version of Screencastify.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags:

Reviews (19)

Helpful for the beginner.

An excellent introduction to help me decide between the different screencasting tools available.

This was great! I think I may actually be able to get this to work for me.

Good info to get me interested in using.

Good information. I have never used this but my district has added it for us.

Good. I especially like when mistakes were made live- many of us will make mistakes and want to figure out how to get out of them.

big help

As our school anticipates what instruction will look like when we return, the idea of incorporating recordings of our teaching came up in discussion. So, this video is extremely important as we consider a flexible, blended approach during this pandemic. Very helpful!

Trying to decide between Screencast-O-Matic and Screencastify. Using both webinars to help me decide. Mat does a great job explaining how to use each. Thank you.

Concise and to the point. Looking forward to the next part of his webinar tomorrow.
more reviews ...