Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Screencasting to Facilitate Learning From Home

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Teaching virtually can sometimes seem overwhelming, especially if you are used to a brick and mortar classroom. But modern day technology can make it easier than you think! Screencasting is a great way to continue teaching and learning when a traditional classroom setting is unavailable. Screencasting is a way to record your device screen and/or your webcam to record instructional videos for students. In this webinar, you will learn about 2 different tools you can use to record screencasts for students. You will also learn how to upload content to the web for students to use outside of the school.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Monday, June 8, 2020 @ 1:30 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: screen casting, teaching virtually, virtual learning

Reviews (113)

Thank you for all the useful information about screencasting.
Basic Member

Very informative and will be also watching the more advanced course once I have a little more practice with Screencast.
Thank you for your help and guidance!

Very informative. I will probably need to watch it again. I really appreciated this video.

nice overview and variety of tips for using short screencasts

Great presentation.

I really appreciated this video. Even though I've watched some other videos about how to use Screencastify, this video shows other components that I didn't know about.

Great information during this time! Thank you!!

This was great. I appreciate Matt going slowly as I am new to teaching remotely. I feel that I may actually be able to do this!

So helpful, especially right now!

This was such an informative video and easy to understand. Thank you!
more reviews ...