Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Zoom Video Conferencing Tools for Student Engagement

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Once you learn the basics of Zoom Video Conferencing, it's time to take your online learning experiences to the next level. Zoom offers a variety of tools, that when used properly, allow for enhanced student engagement. In this session you will learn about how to use breakout rooms, the whiteboard tool, and digital annotation in ways that are sure to increase student engagement.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Monday, June 1, 2020 @ 1:30 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: student engagement, video conferencing, zoom

Reviews (38)

Helpful!

Very helpful!

Very helpful information on screen sharing and annotation tool bar. I also like all the security measures with only host being able to share the screen.

Really loved the information about the breakout rooms.

I really liked this webinar. I did not know how to do break out rooms and I did not know you could do polling questions. It was very informative. Thank you.

Great information - excited to try the phone as a document camera option !!
Basic Member

It gave me information I needed to progress further with Zoom, since I just jumped into using it during the pandemic.

I have been using Zoom for e-learning with first grade but hadn't explored all the options until this webinar. Thanks!

Very informational, I think I might have to watch it again to understand it all.

Well done.
more reviews ...