Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Docs: An Intro to Creating, Formatting, Sharing, and More

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Docs is a powerful free app that you and your students can use to create, share, edit, and collaborate on documents, reports, and written assignments. While Google Docs are easy to use, it can be helpful to know some basic features and tips so that you can readily begin creating and collaborating. Join Jerry Swiatek as he demonstrates step-by-step how to create a basic Google Doc. As part of creating a document, he will show how to check spelling, add images, wrap text, apply formatting, enter comments, and more. Jerry will also cover how to share, find, and organize documents so that you and your students can begin using this awesome collaborative tool.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: collaborating, creating, formatting, Google, Google Docs, sharing, step-by-step

Reviews (99)

I really enjoyed this webinar. I learned a few more things that I can utilize, when I create google docs for my students.

Very helpful information. Thank you!

I found it very helpful. I'm an avid user of office, but need to learn google docs. This was very informative. Thank you.

thanks for the helpful tips!

I liked the webinar. I have been using google docs for a long time, but I did learn some new features that I did not know about before. Now that I may be teaching digitally, these features will come in handy. Thank you.

Add on features would have helped me when I was trying to help my son with his research paper using MLA Format. I am a math teacher not an english teacher.
Thanks

Thank you. Great tips, refresh my memory, learn something new:-)
The step-by-step instructions were very helpful. Good to know.

Great job!

awesome thank you

Very informative! Thank you!
more reviews ...