Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

7 Strategies for Supporting Parents During Virtual Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Keeping parents involved in their child's education is extremely important in any setting. Most parents want the absolute best for their child, but are feeling the pressures of keeping up with the overwhelming demands of online education and life. The following webinar is designed to provide you with 7 proven strategies and tools for supporting parents, reducing frustrations, and streamlining communication in virtual settings.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Monday, June 1, 2020 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: communication, parent frustration, streamlining, virtual learning

Reviews (9)

Nice worl

Nice work

Thank you! There were some helpful ideas.

Thank you for all the wonderful strategies to support parents. Even though I had thought of some of them you elaborated and I was able to add to my ideas. Thank you so much!

Great info! I had so many overwhelmed parents this past semester. It will be nice to give them some pointers and get a jump on things if we have to do this again. Thank you.

I love all your tips. I think it is very important to keep our parents informed and walk them through this new way of learning.

great job

Very relevant and useful webinar.

Very helpful.Thank you!
more reviews ...