Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Don't Forget About Me: Tips for Designing Online Learning for IEP Students

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Teaching online is much more than understanding how to use technology it requires a lot of work, planning, and preparation to make the transition. This is especially true for teachers who are supporting students with disabilities. Whether you are 100% online, or a blended classroom, it is critically important to make sure your learning experiences designed for all learners. Join us as we explore extra considerations and practical implementations necessary for designing online learning for IEP Students.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Monday, June 1, 2020 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Special Education , Virtual Learning
Tags: IEP, online learning

Reviews (9)

Nice work

Great strategies for online learning! Thanks

I loved several of your organizational ideas. I use some of these and with some tweaking of my assignments I can see how it will benefit the students and actually make less work for me in the end.

I think this was very useful. I wish I had this when it all started back in March; however, I can use this information depending on how we end up going back to school in August. I think all of the different strategies will help all students not just my students on IEPs as I had many students this last quarter who were just overwhelmed with the concept of distant learning and us brick and mortar teachers having to learn right along with our students how to change our teaching to online platforms. Thank you for this information.

great, thanks

Good job

Fantastic information, but I need the slides to truly understand. I couldn't even figure out how to get the slides, even though I know that information was given.

This webinar was awesome. You provided tips that can be used tomorrow with students and their families.

I enjoyed the presentation and useful information to plan my Google Meet classes.
Thank you
more reviews ...