Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

An Intro to Zoom Video Conferencing

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you interesting in getting started with Video Conferencing for teaching and learning? More and more teachers are trying to learn how to effectively enable distance and remote learning. Zoom is a Video Conferencing software that allows teachers and students to collaborate regardless of their physical locations. Join us for this step-by-step guide for using Zoom for Video Conferencing.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 @ 1:30 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: remote learning, video conferencing, virtual learning, zoom

Reviews (122)

My district is only allowing us to use Zoom even though we're a Google District. Great start to learn how to use Zoom for this upcoming year. Just need some info on how to track attendance.

This is a good basic seminar for beginners but advanced users can catch a point or two you didn't know also.

Zoom is working really well right now.

Very helpful.

I really loved it!

I loved it! I've been in several zoom meetings, but never have initiated one, so this gave me the insight I needed to be prepared for my new 6th-grade math students.

Good one.

I have used Zoom since mid-semester in March of 2020 due to the pandemic. However, it was a great overview and I did learn some new helpful hints such the white board, computer screen shadowing if a specific student needed extra help, and also being able to lock out the Zoom room to name a few. Thank you so much!

Matt explained this feature with patience and in detail.
Thank you!

I'm excited! thank you, watching from the Reservation in Arizona.
more reviews ...