Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Intro to Using Google Meet for Remote Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you looking for a fun, free, and easy way to connect remotely with your students? When students are learning from home (or anywhere!) Google Meet is a great free tool to facilitate distance learning. This webinar is a step-by-step guide to getting started. You'll learn how to get up and running, how to share meetings with students, and basic troubleshooting Tips. If you're new to Google Meet this webinar is for you.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate
Tags:

Reviews (179)

Thank you, Matt! I really appreciated this Introduction to Google Meet. I have already been using it to teach, but he showed a few features I didn't know about, which was helpful!

Excellent introduction to Google Meet. Thank you.
Basic Member

Good ideas and tips.
Basic Member

Great presentation for the basics of using Google meet, and a few helpful tips too!
Basic Member

The information presented was just what I needed. I am preparing to teach remotely in case our school would have to switch to blended learning. I feel that I learned enough in this presentation to feel comfortable holding a Google Meet with my students. Thank you so much for the good informationi.

This was very helpful! I have to use Google Meet for a quarantined student, and this really helped me get things set up.

Excellent webinar good information

Excellent Webinar

Very helpful.

Very informative, thanks!
more reviews ...