Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Screencasting to Facilitate Learning From Home †

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Teaching virtually can sometimes seem overwhelming, especially if you are used to a brick and mortar classroom. But modern day technology can make it easier than you think! Screencasting is a great way to continue teaching and learning when a traditional classroom setting is unavailable. Screencasting is a way to record your device screen and/or your webcam to record instructional videos for students. In this webinar, you will learn about 2 different tools you can use to record screencasts for students. You will also learn how to upload content to the web for students to use outside of the school.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, March 26, 2020 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: screen casting, teaching virtually, virtual learning

Reviews (12)

Loved the information on screencastify

Excellent information!
Basic Member

I am so glad I came back! I was logged on to one of the live sessions that was having some technical difficulties. Thanks so much for making this available! So great to see the highlights of the tools available to us.
Basic Member

I am so glad I came back! I was logged on to one of the live sessions that was having some technical difficulties. Thanks so much for making this available! So great to see the highlights of the tools available to us.
+6

Very informative.
Basic Member
+6

Great overview of screencasting tools. A must watch for anyone getting into this area.
+7

Awesome!

Very Good for beginners to screencasting. Several different options people can use.

Very helpful basic intro to screencasting!
Basic Member

The webinar didn't air. It would not load. When is it being aired again?
more reviews ...