Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

What You Need To Teach Online: It's More Than a Good Computer

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As schools and teachers transition to, or consider, online learning, there are many things to consider. This webinar is designed for both teachers and school administrators to help plan for the transition to online teaching. Teaching online is more than having a good computer, the latest model. It's being fully prepared for all the little glitches and problems that come with working online. To be a successful online teacher, you not only have to be a good teacher, but you need to understand and prepare for the world of online learning. This webinar covers a variety of critical items that are often easy to forget, but necessary for online learning.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Virtual Learning
Tags: computer, online learning, virtual

Reviews (67)

Some good info and reminders. Thanks.

LOTS of very helpful information!

SUPER!!

This Webinar has made me better prepared to face the difficulties of working online, thanks for your presentation.

This was great information. Thanks
Basic Member

thank you

Very Interesting webinar. I will take all of things into account when preparing. Taking care of the self is definitely important.

Interesting, but the idea of taking things home in advance would have meant that we had the idea of this being extended to such a lengthy extent. I guess I was too optimistic that this would not be the rest of the school year! I have the basics, just like most of my students do - if I give them assignments as an art teacher to roughly 450 students, assuming that they have more sophisticated supplies at home that would not be fair for most households, so keeping it simple with things that you can find around the house is best anyway.

Great stuff!

Thank you for sharing. Key advice and vital information before we get started.
more reviews ...