Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Must-Have Apps and Extensions for Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

This swift paced session is your most efficient use of 30 minutes! Join this Google Certified teacher expert for a fun and exciting session that will leave you walking away with 10 new tools to implement into your Google Classroom immediately. Matt will showcase 10 of the most popular and useful Google Apps and Extensions that you can use in conjunction with your Google Classroom. He will introduce the tools, show you how to use them, a provide practical classroom examples that will leave you feeling confident that you, too, can become a Google Classroom Master!

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Classroom
Tags: classroom management, google classroom

Reviews (90)

love it! what is the age range for GimKit?

This webinar was great! Unfortunately, it stopped at 26:53, and I couldn't get it to start again. Luckily, he had just finished discussing #10, EdPuzzle. My internet, wi-fi, and Mac were on working well, so I'm not sure what the problem was. Can't wait to try OrangeSlice and the new Google Earth Project creator.

Love the information.

Some wonderful information! Can't wait to further explore some of these that I wasn't aware of!!

Alot of information that I can't wait to check out for mayself and use it!!

Practical ideas explained clearly!

Good

Very informative and to the point

I LOVED learning about the things that I can share to my Google Classroom. This is going to be so helpful. =)

Great info
more reviews ...