Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

It's time to explore the true power of this innovative tool! Join expert trainer, Deb Norton, as she unveils 10 of the most mind-blowing features and functions of Google Classroom that she has discovered. Don't worry you don't have to be a Google Expert to be ready for this session. Deb will walk you through 10 of her tips and tricks step-by-step. Learn how to make the most out of Google Classroom from a pro. This high energy, action-packed webinar will leave you saying "WOW! I didn't know Google Classroom could do that!"

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 @ 8:30 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Classroom
Tags: classroom management, google classroom

Reviews (47)

Thank you for sharing !! I loved your presentation!

Super duper presentation and with enthusiasm. My staff has been grateful for the holding area on many occasions! It's disappointing to lose things that take so much time to create.

Interesting will need to review to use some of the ideas. Others will be easy to use.

Good tips

Very informative. I appreciate that I have the ability to go back anytime I need and review the "how to do" steps.

Great information - thanks!

Tip #1 was my favorite. I like not totally losing an assignment but having the ability to put it in the "holding area".

I liked it very much. I think some of this is for older students, but I did find things that I can use for younger students.
Basic Member

It was awesome

Truly enjoyed this webinar. I found #2 Evaluation Templates in Private Comments very helpful. Also enjoyed learning about Emojipedia.com to insert emojis into class assignments. :)
more reviews ...