Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Pathways to Well-Being - Finding Balance in a Connected World

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Life in a connected world can be stressful for educators and students—increased focus on Social/Emotional Learning programs makes this clear. But a full-blown curriculum isn't required to start making a difference in well-being both personally and professionally. Anyone can begin by integrating a few simple practices into daily life. This webinar highlights strategies in six areas where educators and students can immediately start increasing their sense of well-being. Join us to start making changes today!

Details

Subject: Other
Last aired on: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Diversity & SEL, Personal Enrichment
Tags: connected world, social/emotional learning

Reviews (25)

Very important to remember to take care of ourselves. All too easy to overlook and forget! Thank You!!

Thank you for sharing! It is important to stay healthy and take care of your well-being during this time. It is very helpful!
+3

I have done yoga with my class when we were in school.

It is very similar to "Five Simple Stress Relief Strategies for Educators" while this webinar includes exercise as the 6th strategy. I enjoyed hearing these strategies again. This time I started to think about how to share these ideas with my students even as we prepare to end the school year and go into summer break. Thank you, Susan.

Good, timely information.

My cousin does meditation with her students. I have done yoga with my class when we were in school. During these times we all need to slow down!

Good advice and how timely!
+3

great info

Very informative during this pandemic.

I really needed to hear this, thank-you for helping me slow my brain, and just breathe.
more reviews ...