Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

15 Free Mobile Apps to Promote Collaboration, Critical thinking, Creativity, and Communication

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As an educator, you've likely been hearing a lot about the importance of teaching your students skills that are going to make them successful in the 21st century. Some of the most important of these 21st century skills are the 4 Cs - collaboration, critical thinking, creativity, and communication. Join Lauren Boucher as she provides an overview of 15 mobile apps that will help you teach the 4 Cs, increase achievement, and engage your students. You will leave with specific apps for each C, as well as classroom implementation ideas and tips.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 @ 5:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Mobile Learning Intermediate
Tags: 21st century skills, 4Cs, and critical thinking, collaboration, communication, creativity, mobile apps

Reviews (64)

Great information.

A lot of different useful apps to think about.

Wonderful ideas to share to my students & teachmates, with our kids on Remote/ELearning days now.

great video

Great information!

Loved this! It was great to hear about fantastic online resources that could really speak to the 4 C's.

Very informative and had many neat resources. :)
+1

Thank you for sharing several options for learning online. I'm trying to add new E-Learning lessons to my Schoology account since my school corporation has closed for the Coronavirus pandemic.

Love the ideas!

Great ideas!
more reviews ...