Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Motivated to Write! Tips and Tools to Inspire Our Learners

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Writing can be a scary and difficult process for many learners who struggle with expressing their ideas, arguments, creativity, and logic in written words. However, there are great tools and websites you can use to inspire your learners to think creatively and begin organizing their thoughts. In this webinar, join Shelly Terrell as she shares various online tools and tips to support learners in the writing process.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, November 16, 2019 @ 11:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Reading & Writing, Response to Intervention (RTI)
Tags: Collaboration, Communication, Response to Intervention (RTI), web tools, Writing

Reviews (54)

Great Idea!!

Great information!

I did this webinar and enjoyed it! Only problem is I got kicked off and it is showing in my full membership that I didn't complete it.. Is that because I was kicked off and had to log back on? Just curious. I was having bad internet connection. Even though with bad connection I was able to watch the live webinar. Is there a way for me to access my certificate of completion? Or do I have to rewatch the webinar when it is available?
Basic Member

Thank you Shelly, for such great ideas to use in the classroom!

Thank you for the wonderful tips and tools.

Shelley Sanchez Terrell does it again with great information for more tips and tools to inspire students and teachers! Good ideas with the emoji writing prompt.

Loved the emoji prompt, share, and guess idea!
Basic Member
+2

The number of resources shared was great. I will work my way through choosing the ones that work best for my class.

Lots of great ideas and resources! Thank you:)
Basic Member

Thank you for this information!
more reviews ...