Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Google Search Tips to Help You Find the Info You Need

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

With so much information on the Internet, it can be difficult to sift through search results to find just the information you need - unless you know some tricks to narrowing your searches. In this fast-paced, participatory webinar you will learn some Google search tips and tricks that will help you and your students search more effectively and efficiently. Join Paula Naugle as she shares how to be a better online researcher.

Details

Subject: Library and Information
Last aired on: Saturday, April 14, 2018 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Internet Searches
Tags: Google, internet searches, researching, search tips, searching effectively

Reviews (128)

Great tips!

Helpful ideas for using google search.

I liked the reverse image idea as well

Reverse image search is cool!

I liked the reverse image search tip.

I thought it was very useful and practical. I recommend it to others.

Thank you very much!

These search tips were very helpful as our school is now all one-to-one with Google Chromebooks; they have learned quick ways to do online searches, one thing I liked here was how they can go back to get the info they need to cite the resource from pictures they use from the web - Thanks!

Some of these I already use or they are different on my computer since we now fully updated to Microsoft 10, but there were a few I didn't know and they will be a big help. Thanks!

I guess I knew more about this than I thought. I did learn a few things like how to find an image on line if I used it and forgot to cite it.
more reviews ...