Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Classroom: An Intro to Creating, Formatting, and Designing Google Slides

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Slides is a powerful free app that you and your students can use to create content, demonstrate knowledge, collaborate, and more with slides and presentations. And when used within Google Classroom, Slides becomes even more powerful. Join Deb Norton as she shares step-by-step how to use some of the basic features in Slides, as well as many of the lesser known ones. She will show how to quickly get started using themes and layouts, as well as how to add slides and other elements. Deb will also demonstrate how to make your slides more appealing and informative by changing backgrounds, inserting and formatting text boxes, adding graphics, including transitions, and more. In addition, she will show how to access, assign, and share Slides within Google Classroom so that you and your students can begin working collaboratively. You will also learn how to create a Google presentation from an existing PowerPoint presentation.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, October 26, 2019 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Media, Google Classroom
Tags: collaboration, Google, Google Classroom, Google Slides, graphics, layouts, presentations, text boxes, themes, transitions

Reviews (6)

lots of great information!

Wow! That was a wealth of knowledge and info

WOW! Amazing knowledge and a great heart❤️

I am excited to present this to my students to see how far they can take this in PBL!

I appreciate that you were a Google Certified Trainer and that you were a 5th grade teacher. Thank you for your information on Google Slides. I want to see the students to use this as a creation tool. I want to students to work collaboratively and create a summary of their learning from their first trimester of Middle School.

Great information
more reviews ...