Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Classroom: Engage and Motivate Students with Hyperdocs

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

If you are using Google Classroom, you are likely aware of some of the awesome tools available within Classroom, including Google Docs, but are you leveraging them to their fullest potential? Would you like an easy, creative way to engage and motivate your students using Docs and Google Classroom? Join Deb Norton as she shows how you can create 21st century lessons that incorporate interactive Hyperdocs. Hyperdoc lessons contain links, tasks, media, and exploration that help inspire and motivate students. Deb will show how to create top-notch Hyperdocs that incorporate visually stimulating content, opportunities for applying knowledge, choice of learning activities, and innovative response opportunities

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, September 21, 2019 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Classroom
Tags: engagement, Google, Google Classroom, Google Docs, hyperdocs, interactive, links

Reviews (33)

Great ideas. Substitute teacher, interactive Google docs ideas were fantastic. As an instructional coach I will share the strategies with my teachers.

Great ideas. I am noodling about how to incorporate this into a high school class. LOVE the substitute idea!

Oh my gosh! My favorite webinar so far! I have been furiously learning and creating, and this gave me so many resources and ideas that will bring it all together. Thank you, thank you, Deb!

Great presentation!

Great ideas and examples presented in an easy-to-follow format!

Great presentation!

So many great ideas! Deb Norton never disappoints with her presentations. I always come away with a new bit of information. Thank you!

Loved these ideas that were presented and how they can be made then implemented in classrooms. Thank you!

Nice ideas!! Thank you!

Neat presentation
more reviews ...