Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Tackling Time Management: Strategies and Tools for Students and Teachers

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Students frequently struggle with time management, prioritization, procrastination, and breaking large assignments and projects into smaller chunks. While time management may not be a standard or a core content area, proficiency with this skill contributes to success in the classroom, as well as later in life. Join Lisa Johnson as she highlights a handful of tried-and-true processes and showcases multiple analog and digital tools for tackling to do lists, calendars, large projects and assignments. She will also provide tips and strategies to help your students and you avoid procrastination. You won't want to miss this timely session.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 @ 6:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: College & Career Readiness, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: managing projects, organizational tools, prioritizing, procrastination, time management

Reviews (22)

It was very interesting. It made me think a lot about the students' point of view as well as my own needs.

The webinar gave a lot of really good information that will help myself and my students gain a better handle on our time.
Basic Member

I think webinar is great, especially if has purpose to help students in their daily management. https://tracktime24.com/Blog/what-is-a-swing-shift - please, check this out. I think many will be interested because of the possibilities and easy access to all information. Many popular brands use this program for managements purposes also. It helps to create rotating shift routers and have ideas how to work with peoples and see their duties information. If there will be question they have blog for that. But I think all details will be answered. Wish you luck with future jobs, for start you have already great tools.

Great ideas!
+5

Awesome ideas! Thank you for sharing:)
Basic Member

very helpful video thank you
+3

great info
+7

Super useful ! Thanks

Extremely useful. Thank you.

Great content. Timers are a lifesaver!
more reviews ...