Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Energize and Enhance your Math and Science Instruction

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to energize and enhance your math and science lessons with the best resources available? Join Letia Cooper as she focuses on a variety of interactive websites, webtools, and apps that will help you differentiate learning and increase student engagement. In addition, Letia will share examples of how to use these tools and will discuss easy ways to integrate technology in math and science classrooms for all grade levels.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, August 3, 2019 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: STEAM, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: apps, math, science, STEAM, STEM, web tools, websites

Reviews (10)

Great resources! Thanks!

Itís amazing all the resources available to enhance Math and/or Science lessons!
I will definitely try a few in my classroom.

Tons of sites and resources made me loved this webinar. I will definitely be following Letia!

Awesome.

Not my area of teaching, but interesting to see what is out there. I took the basic categories and spent some time applying those to instrumental music and did research to see what was available to me. I now have a much better idea of where to have my students go for music vocabulary, interactive theory sites, and music relevancy sites. Thank you! I just applied your talk to my discipline, and learned loads :)!

good information
+10

Great info! Thanks.

This was a wonderful webinar - many things to share with other teachers at our upcoming meetings.
Basic Member

Great

Lots of great resources shared that fit a teacher's budget. Thank you!
more reviews ...