Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Teacher Wellness: Resources to Help with Teacher Self Care

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Teachers often do a great job of taking care of others, but aren't so great about taking care of themselves. Long hours, not enough sleep, no time to exercise, too much grab-and-go food, and time spend dealing with the needs of students and family all contribute to the problem and leave us little time for ourselves. Many educators lack a work-life balance, which is often coupled with the inevitable high stress levels brought on by the job. Join Chrissy Romano Arrabito as she shares key strategies, resources, and tips for taking better care of yourself.

Details

Subject: Other
Last aired on: Wednesday, August 7, 2019 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Personal Enrichment
Tags: self care, stress relievers, teacher wellness, work-life balance

Reviews (7)

+1

Thank you for this. I watched/listened to this on-demand as I scarfed down my lunch in my room, stapled parent letters together, edited seating charts, and wrote notes/reminders for what I need to do after school - all in the few minutes before my next class shows up. As I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off I listened to you and thought EXACTLY. THIS.

It's true, thanks for this great information.
+10

Great information!!! Thank you!!!

Thank you for the reminder that our life is worth living. Long live teachers who care not only for their children but themselves.

Great share! Thank you
+3

Thank you

good information
more reviews ...