Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Teacher Wellness: Resources to Help with Teacher Self Care

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Teachers often do a great job of taking care of others, but aren't so great about taking care of themselves. Long hours, not enough sleep, no time to exercise, too much grab-and-go food, and time spend dealing with the needs of students and family all contribute to the problem and leave us little time for ourselves. Many educators lack a work-life balance, which is often coupled with the inevitable high stress levels brought on by the job. Join Chrissy Romano Arrabito as she shares key strategies, resources, and tips for taking better care of yourself.

Details

Subject: Other
Last aired on: Wednesday, August 7, 2019 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Personal Enrichment
Tags: self care, stress relievers, teacher wellness, work-life balance

Reviews (39)

Nice work

I needed to hear this. Thank you so much for sharing!
+3

Thank you, I feel like I need these reminders every so often. I also liked that you shared your story-I appreciate it!

This was a good reminder to take care of ourselves. I teach Middlde School ], but we don't have duty free lunch.

Nice not to neglect ourselves!

A must watch... great, simple ideas that can be implemented immediately.

great
+3

great info

I really enjoyed this. A lot of it hit home for me ... especially the health issues coming out of nowhere. Thank you for this webinar!

Great, definitely hit home for me!
more reviews ...