Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Simplify Data Collection and Documentation with Google Forms

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you been looking for the perfect way to document student progress, knowledge, performance, and anecdotals? In this webinar, join Dr. Monica Burns as she shows how to create forms to efficiently keep track of notes, anecdotal evidence, baselines, assessments, and more using one of her favorite free and customizable tools - Google Forms! Whether you're carrying a tablet, using a laptop, or working from a desktop, this data collection tool will revolutionize how you document student achievement. In addition to sharing examples of forms and the types of data you can collect and input, Monica will also explain how to get students to input and provide information as well.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, July 20, 2019 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Classroom Management, Google Intermediate
Tags: Data Collection, Documentation, GDOL0124, Google Docs, Google Forms

Reviews (140)

Very useful!

Useful

Very helpful 👍

Very useful! Thank you.

This webinar is very well organized with great usable suggestions.

I want to organize information for easy access rather than searching. Your training has made that a realistic goal. Thank you.

My school uses google for everything. I really appreciate the refresher and showing some new ideas to use when create forms. Thank you so much.

I love Google Forms and really appreciate the refresher, as well as tips about other ways to use Forms. Thank you so much!! I can't wait to further streamline my workload.

Thanks so much for the excellent tips! This knowledge will be such a time saver. This webinar was very well organized and easy to understand.

Thanks for the tips! I really want to simplify my data collection this year by using Google forms effectively.
more reviews ...