Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Customizing the iPad and Selecting Apps to Meet IEP Goals for Students with Disabilities

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

The iPad can be a terrific tool for students with disabilities, as well as their teachers, and this webinar will discuss ways to integrate the iPad into their learning environment. Would you like to take existing content and use it on the iPad? Would you like for students to demonstrate knowledge on an iPad without expensive apps? Join Hillary Brumer as she discusses how you can do this and shares how to select and use apps to meet IEP goals and strategies to track student progress.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiation & Personalization, iPads, Mobile Learning Intermediate , Response to Intervention (RTI), Special Education
Tags: DOLse, iEP gols, iPads, Special Education, Special Needs, students with disabilities

Reviews (50)

Bests special ed webinar that I've watched dealing with technology. Thanks!

I am glad she gave a lot of apps to look into and went across all subject areas.
I think more visuals of the features of the apps on the slides would have been helpful to get a feel for age ranges and skills targeted.

very informative

Great information.

I learned a lot from this webinar (for both personal and professional use). Thank you!! I specifically appreciate knowing that there are more disability focused assistive tools than I thought there were.

Very helpful. I have so many more app ideas to use that will enable much better use of the iPad.

This webinar was very informative. I am definitely going to use some of these apps in my classroom for students with IEPs and students who have not yet been identified.

I am going to get with the sp ed lady at our board and see if this will work with a little boy that I have this year that has digeorge. Thank you for the info!

I love the information on how to track my students achievements. Thank you.

Thank you for methods to track my students achievements.
more reviews ...