Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Blending Fine Arts and Fine Motor

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Many early learners enjoy creating artwork, and every piece they create is a masterpiece to be cherished. However, for those students struggling to develop their fine motor skills, it can be frustrating to produce visual arts. Join Leigh Anne Kraemer-Naser as she provides an overview of major milestones in fine motor development and explains how they align to basic principles of art instruction and evaluation. She will also review the themes of artistic study in conjunction with the use of developmentally appropriate materials and techniques.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Early Learners, Learning Theories & Strategies, Special Education
Tags: fine arts, fine motor skills, motor dev

Reviews (40)

Thank you!

This is my favorite webinar to date! I am blessed with the best TA that loves creating art (not just crafts) with our Pre-K students. We also love incorporating art into the other subject areas. Our "Creation Station" is always a big hit!

Great information and very nicely organized presentation!

Great Information!

Love your daughters picture and how the meaning changed with you and your husband. Shows the thought children change the way they see things.

As an art teacher, it is very hard to find trainings for our subject, thank you for this one. I got some very good ideas from it.

Great Ideas! Thank you
Basic Member

Thank you!

Nice ideas!

I like that we can use things like play-dough to teach students
more reviews ...