Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Google Drawing in the Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Words are important, but sometimes a picture can say it even better - especially when it's an original drawing! This webinar will cover how students can use the drawing tools in Google Draw to express their creativity, illustrate a project, or demonstrate their understanding of a classroom topic. Kim Munoz will share examples of student projects that were created with these drawing tools. She will provide a brief overview of the drawing tools in Google Draw and show you how to work with some of the tools.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Desktop Applications, Digital Media, Google Intermediate, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: creativity, Desktop Applications, Digital Media, drawing, drawing tools, Google, Google Draw, Microsoft Word, student projects, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects

Reviews (54)

One of the edtech gurus I follow on Twitter is constantly talking about using Google Draw with students but this webinar gave me more concrete ideas. Thanks!

Great to see that the tools I used in other software over the years are part of Google Drawings. Shouldn't be too big of a switch. Thanks for the tutorial.

Good basic step by step tutorial of how to use Google Drawing in the classroom (teachers and students).

I really enjoyed the webinar! My class studies parts of a flower, and I could see using this for number lines as well as many other great educational benefits using Google Drawings. Thank you!

Thank you <3

Thank you!

Awesome!

Pictures do say it even better, when it's an original drawing. Thank you
+2

good explanation of how to use drawing tool in classes.

Great webinar - this is something good to use as a pre-writing planner for my special ed friends that have writing accommodations, to help them use the tools independently. Going to give it a try in these last few weeks!
more reviews ...