Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

A to Z Formative Assessments for the Math Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to know which math concepts your students understand and which ones they are struggling with so that you could adjust your instruction? Join Dr. Angela McCord as she explores a variety of formative assessment strategies and discusses how to use the data you acquire to inform your teaching She will also share various ways that you can allow for high-quality formative assessment to happen in your classroom.

Details

Subject: Mathematics
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , STEAM
Tags: assessment strategies, data, formative assessments, inform instruction, math, review

Reviews (10)

Dr. McCord shares 25 great assessment strategies.

Thank you for sharing great ideas!
+7

Thanks for wonderful resource and ideas!
+10

Great info.
+8

Awesome!
+2

Lots of ideas!

Great Information!

For some reason itís saying that I didnít complete webinar and I did. When they pulled it back to seeis we had questions about k12 and the cost to add on to current subscription, thatís when I logged off to wait for the podcast webinar. Is there someone who can help me with this?

Many tools were shared that can be fantastic to formatively assess students. Some mentioned that I am interested in trying are the human graph, Zipit.com, Notice and Wonder and Mastery Connect. These would be new and interesting ways to get kids engaged, formatively assess students and analyze data to support and enrich where needed.

It is saying that i did not complete this webinar can someone explain why
more reviews ...