Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

A to Z Formative Assessments for the Math Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to know which math concepts your students understand and which ones they are struggling with so that you could adjust your instruction? Join Dr. Angela McCord as she explores a variety of formative assessment strategies and discusses how to use the data you acquire to inform your teaching She will also share various ways that you can allow for high-quality formative assessment to happen in your classroom.

Details

Subject: Mathematics
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , STEAM
Tags: assessment strategies, data, formative assessments, inform instruction, math, review

Reviews (22)

Nice work!
+3

great info

Nice work

Lots of great ideas!

Awesome ideas, all very engaging for students!

How do I go about getting a certificate for professional development for my school?

Great ideas! I really liked the UPS Check strategy!

Excellent resource
Basic Member

I rate a 5! This is an excellent resource for strategies to monitor students' progress as well has making math fun! I plan on using some of the activities in my math class.

I thought this webinar was extremely well planned out. There were strategies that teachers at almost any grade level could incorporate into their lessons. I personally am looking forward to using USP Check and the WebQuest.
more reviews ...