Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Great Ways to Use Google Drive for Student Driven Learning Projects

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Apps for Education provides educators with a suite of powerful tools for teaching and learning. Join Susan Oxnevad as she explores many of the ideas in "12 Great Ways to Use Google Drive," a popular infographic packed with practical ideas and project ideas for leveraging the powerful features available within Google Drive. She will discuss using Slides to construct knowledge and share several popular differentiated group projects. In addition, Susan will share how to use the Research Tool to help students develop 21st century research and writing skills. Come discover all of these and more!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, June 1, 2019 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Google, Google Drive, Google Slides, research, student projects, writing

Reviews (24)

Basic Member

Lots of great collaborative ideas to use with student groups...thank you!

Thank you so much. My school uses chromebooks and google drive. This is very helpful.

I have watched this already today and it did not show on my transcript, so replaying! It's actually a good webinar, so I guess it won't hurt to view again.

Great presentation! Love the resources and can't wait to check out blog.

Great Information!

I really enjoyed how you were able to walk us through the different ways you could use Google Slides. I love the idea of embedding the tech support in the templates. You are very correct; too much time is spent on the tech side of these types of projects. This, indeed, does allow the teacher to focus more on the content and supporting and facilitating with the meat of the projects, not how to use the technology.
+8

Thanks!

Nice content however I have to work one securing labtops for everyone in class
+8

I was not able to open the website, you need to have google account. and titanpad is closed. Is there a way that it could be shared?
+1

Great info here!
more reviews ...