Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Personalizing Student Learning with Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As an educator, you no doubt know that all students learn best in different ways, at different paces, and when they have some choice in the topics they explore or the ways in which they demonstrate their learning. Would you like to be able to personalize many of the learning opportunities for each of your students? Join Matt Bergman as he explores how Google Classroom can help you do just that. You will discover a variety of ways to help optimize and personalize student learning with Google Classroom.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, January 11, 2020 @ 11:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiation & Personalization, Google Intermediate
Tags: Google, Google Classroom, personalization, personalized learning

Reviews (33)

I will be using this information

Great ideas, especially in regards to accessibility. I would like to see the link to his presentation so I can access the hyperlinks in the presentation. Where's the Bunny Pad.

amazing information shared!

Great information. Very detailed in his presentation!

Lots of great applications for all areas in the classroom.

Great information!!

This is a great tool for every educator. In the google classroom, teacher have several options to provide instruction to meet every student's needs. A unique way of allowing students to be creative. Thanks!

Great!

Great information. Thank you.

Full of information! One of the best webinars I've seen.
more reviews ...