Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Personalizing Student Learning with Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As an educator, you no doubt know that all students learn best in different ways, at different paces, and when they have some choice in the topics they explore or the ways in which they demonstrate their learning. Would you like to be able to personalize many of the learning opportunities for each of your students? Join Matt Bergman as he explores how Google Classroom can help you do just that. You will discover a variety of ways to help optimize and personalize student learning with Google Classroom.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, June 1, 2019 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiation & Personalization, Google Intermediate
Tags: Google, Google Classroom, personalization, personalized learning

Reviews (7)

Always enjoy Mattís presentations. Did not disappoint. Really like that he offered suggestions on how to use the various tools.

I loved this webinar because it gave me information on how to use the tools available in Google Classroom.

Loved learning about all the tools available in Google Classroom!

Great Webinar!
+2

Great information. Thanks so much for sharing!

This was very informational. Although I use Google Classroom often, I learned about a few features I've never used before to tackle personalized learning. I wrote down a few apps and features I've never used before that I plan on looking into (Quizizz, Padlet, OrangeSlice, etc.). I wish there were step by step instructions how to do some of these, but it was a fantastic overview.
+1

Great information!
more reviews ...