Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Time-Saving Tips for Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you or your school using, or thinking about using, Google Classroom? If so, you can save valuable time, especially if you know some of the tricks and strategies for performing a variety of common tasks. Join Jerry Swiatek as he shares some of his favorite time-saving tips and tricks for using Google Classroom efficiently. Come discover tips for setting up students and classes, assigning work, grading, re-using previous work, and more!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, January 11, 2020 @ 12:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate
Tags: assignments, efficiency, Google, Google Classroom, time-saving

Reviews (41)

great tips. thanks

Nicely done. I like the fact he shows everything on the actual screen so it is easy to understand.

Good presentation
+6

This was wonderful!!

Thank you!!

Honestly, I watched this webinar last summer, knowing that our school was finally going to use G-Suite as the e-learning platform. I didn't understand a word Jerry said because I was not currently using the program. I have now been using G-Suite for the past seven months, and even though I feel confident using the features, Jerry introduced me to several I had not ventured into trying. Due to a lack of time daily, trying (experimenting with) new features is not on my list of priorities. I will be able to use several of the time-saving tips moving forward. While staying home for e-learning days and spring break the next three weeks, this has been a perfect time to catch up on professional development. I love it when I can tell my students that I also learned something 'new' today. Thank you, Jerry.
+1

Excellent this presentation

Extremely helpful! I will definitely use these time saving tips!!

Learned a lot. Great info.

I picked up some useful tips.
more reviews ...