Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Digital Storytelling on the iPad to Foster Key Skills

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to help your students develop and enhance their creativity, information fluency, communication, and collaboration skills? This presentation will cover effective uses, engaging applications, and creative ways to use the iPad in your classroom to develop digital stories and support these skills, which are crucial to a student's success in a global society. Join Dr. Jenna Linskens as she shows how you can use these applications with students to improve the students' understanding of concepts through the creation of digital stories using selected applications. Although not required, participants are encouraged to have their iPads ready so they can download and try out suggested applications.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Storytelling, iPads
Tags: collaboration, communication, creativity, digital media, Digital storytelling, DOL715, information fluency

Reviews (45)

Loved learning more storytelling via digital access!

These are great resources. Although I have heard and used many of them, there were quite a few that I have not heard of or used before. I am interested in trying Toontastic, Mind Mapping, Padlet and Blabberize. I will be busy this summer!

I loved this! Jenna gave such a great variety and had a ton of information. I would like to see a webinar where she actually talks us through the app by showing the slides they will show and telling us directly how to use it. I often have a hard time navigating on my own. She did that a little bit on Padlet, and it was great:)
+1

Great Storytelling tools!

Thank you for your suggestions for the digital storytelling.

Excellent suggestion for apps. I already use several of these but found some new ones to try with my students.

THank you
Basic Member

Thank you!
Basic Member

Great video
Basic Member

Helpful tips for helping students to develop their creativity.
more reviews ...