Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Use Experiments with Google to Spark Discussions and More in Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets are well-known tools that encourage student collaboration, but have you considered using other collaborative tools within Google Classroom? You can take your Google game to the next level by using Google Classroom to encourage thoughtful discussion while exploring Experiments with Google; a world of Artificial Intelligence, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Voice Experiments, and Adaptive Design. Join Nikki D Robertson as she demonstrates ways to spark discussions within Google Classroom while exploring amazing experiments, tools, and resources that just might inspire your students to create their own Experiments with Google.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, May 11, 2019 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate
Tags: adaptive design, AR, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, Experiments with Google, Google, Google Classroom, virtual reality, VR

Reviews (14)

Thank you!

What cool resources to connect coding and AI to other areas of the curriculum - even for early elementary. Great presentation!
+2

Loved the ideas presented. Thanks so much!
+10

Great info!

I really enjoyed this webinar. I wrote down all the suggested apps, websites, etc. as I believe most of our elementary school students would be engaged. It's an opportunity to explore and create. I enjoyed the suggestions of reading books and connecting it to sites like Chrome Music Lab. I plan on sharing these apps and websites with out Music Teachers as well as my other colleagues; the ideas to impact student learning are endless. Very excited!!!!
+1

I discovered Chrome Music Lab 3 years ago and shared it with our music teacher (elementary school), who used it in his classroom. Fun to use, but definitely need headphones for each student. Body Synth and Semi-Conductor, two more music aps, are new to me - and I'm eager to play with them. "Talk to Books" (ap) is my favorite of the 9 introduced because I'm a librarian! Also new to me, so can't wait to get started.
+1

So great! This is one I will rewatch for sure! So many great curricular connections.

Lots of ideas!

great video
+8

I have to watch this again. I got a lot of ideas. Thanks.
more reviews ...