Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Use Experiments with Google to Spark Discussions and More in Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets are well-known tools that encourage student collaboration, but have you considered using other collaborative tools within Google Classroom? You can take your Google game to the next level by using Google Classroom to encourage thoughtful discussion while exploring Experiments with Google; a world of Artificial Intelligence, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Voice Experiments, and Adaptive Design. Join Nikki D Robertson as she demonstrates ways to spark discussions within Google Classroom while exploring amazing experiments, tools, and resources that just might inspire your students to create their own Experiments with Google.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, May 11, 2019 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate
Tags: adaptive design, AR, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, Experiments with Google, Google, Google Classroom, virtual reality, VR

Reviews (6)

great video
+8

I have to watch this again. I got a lot of ideas. Thanks.

I've used Google Classroom with great success. I also had several teachers (who were tech savvy) use it in their classroom. Great information!

Helpful

Very useful!
+7

Very informative. Thank you!
more reviews ...