Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Work Smarter, NOT Harder with Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You may be using Google Classroom to manage your class, students, and assignments but are you getting the most out of it? Or are you expending extra time and energy that you could be using to do other things? As with any tool, there are better, or smarter, ways to use Google Classroom. Join Chrissy Romano-Arrabito as she shares a quick-fire presentation of creative ways to use Google Classroom, with some workflow tips and tricks thrown in. This webinar is perfect if you know the basics of Google Classroom and are looking for a way to make it the hub of your learning environment.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, May 11, 2019 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Classroom
Tags: assignments, classroom management, Google, Google Classroom, tips, workflow

Reviews (30)

+1

Great tips! Look forward to putting them into practice.

Very useful tips.

WOW!!! Great tips...
Basic Member
+3

Great webinar!
+6

Informative. Thanks!

Very well organized and presented! I really especially liked the idea of "Office Hours" using Google Hangouts or Google Voice. Some great ideas about using questions in Google Classroom as well. Thanks!!

Excellent demonstration of all the latest features of google classroom.

Gave me some very useful things to use in Google Classroom

Great ideas and very practical, too. I will definitely be using the file naming conventions!

I feel confident that I can use the information from this webinar. Thanks!
more reviews ...