Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Web Tools to Help Your Students Learn to Code

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to help prepare your students for future jobs in ever-growing technology and STEAM fields? Would you like for your students to develop their problem-solving and analytical skills, while improving their creative and collaborative abilities? All of that can be accomplished by introducing coding into your classes no matter what the subject. Join Jerry Swiatek as he shares 10 online sites that you can use to incorporate coding in your classroom. In addition to providing a variety of easy-to-use tools, Jerry will give examples of how you might use them across curriculum. Teaching coding is easier than you might think!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, April 20, 2019 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: College & Career Readiness, STEAM, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: code, coding, college and career readiness, cross-curricular, STEAM, STEM

Reviews (18)

Basic Member
+3

Great Info! Thank you
+10

Very helpful info!

I have never touched anything coding, but as a math instructional coach I can definitely see how math and coding go together. I think the benefits of introducing coding in my math classes are endless. I will definitely look into Hopscotch, Code.org, Hour of Code and Scratch.
+2

Interesting and informative. Thanks so much!

Good information

good

amazing info

excellent
+6

Alyssaq639@Aol.Com please submit a support ticket at http://simplek12.com/support. We are happy to help! :)

thank you for the information.
more reviews ...