Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Simple Formative Assessment: 10 Online Tools to Check for Understanding

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to be able to easily check for your students' understanding before, during, and after a lesson? Would you like to use technology tools to check for comprehension and get real-time information that will help you make decisions in your classroom? Join Dr. Monica Burns as she shares her favorite formative assessment tools for teachers using online websites and tools! You'll leave this webinar with plenty of ideas you can use tomorrow in your classroom.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, April 20, 2019 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review
Tags: feedback, Formative assessment, informed instruction, online tools, student understanding

Reviews (4)

There are some very good resources that I am interested in to try with my students. See Saw and Padlet are two that I am going to use.
Thanks,

Very good information and resources!

Very useful information!
+9

Wow! I always walk away with new things to share with my 1st and 2nd year teachers that I mentor. I have created a Padlet that has numerous topics that we discuss and I find the resources. It is a one stop shopping area of resources for them to choose. Reminds me of a choice board.
more reviews ...