Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Web Tool Smackdown - August 2012

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Warning: This Webinar is a fast-paced, smackdown-style showcase of free tech tools! Two minutes per tool and we're on to the next!

Kimberly Warrner at SimpleK12 will set the stage for how the smackdown will work and educate the audience on how to participate. Then we'll pick from the crowd who can take the floor and volunteer their favorites!

PLUS we're giving all attendees a FREE copy of SimpleK12's eBook, "Hidden Webtools: 11 Tools for Your Classroom," with cool tools and ideas to enhance your 21st century classroom. This webinar and eBook were designed specifically for Teacher Learning Community members but we're opening them to the public for FREE.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Web Tool Overviews
Tags: free, smackdown, web tools, webtools

Reviews (7)

Basic Member
I just watched this webinar. What a wealth of information. Some of the tools were items that I already used and others will be added to my bag of instruction. Thanks for sharing.
Basic Member
Very useful information! Thank you!
Basic Member
Lots of useful webtools for class!
Basic Member
TONS of great resources are discussed in the web smackdown courses! Thank you to everyone for sharing! It makes everyone's job easier when we can collaborate! :-)
Thanks for sharing!!
Basic Member
Fun! Fun! Fun! Great to hear what so many people are doing. Thanks presenters for sharing.
more reviews ...