Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Easily Create Websites, Movies, and More with Your Early Learners

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like your early learners to be able to share the story of their learning by creating websites and other artifacts of learning? It's easier than you might think. Join Dr. Monica Burns as she discusses why Adobe Spark, a free, easy-to-use tool for teachers and students, is perfect for little learners. She will show how you and your students can create websites, movies, and posters with Spark Page, Spark Video and Spark Post on a variety of devices, including desktop computers, Chromebooks, laptops and iPads. Discover how you can showcase student learning and turn students into creators with this powerful tool!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, April 6, 2019 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Tools for Student Projects, Website Creation
Tags: early elementary, early learners, images, PreK-2, student projects, technology, video, web sites, websites

Reviews (8)

+2

Great resources and ideas.

This Web and R was great it offered a lot of functional options for using this with my kids as soon as I go back to school

Great info!

I can't wait to get started using this with my students. They're going to love creating and I'm going to love seeing what they know/learned!
+10

Great info.

Great and useful information. Thank you for sharing!

Great information!
+7

Thanks for sharing great information about the tools of Adobe Spark Edu!
more reviews ...