Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Our SimpleK12 Implementation Story: Anderson 5 School District, South Carolina

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Free
Access Now

Overview

Watch How One District Overhauled Their PD Plan To Increase Teacher Effectiveness. District leaders share how they...

• Structure Professional Learning goals around instructional vision and standards alignment.

• Build a Model for teacher recertification; Plan. Align to Goals. Differentiate. Track.

• Maximize the Impact of Student Learning through instructional rigor and classroom technology.

• Motivate Teachers to build a positive learning culture and cultivate leadership.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 @ 10:00 AM EST
Duration: 1 hour
Credit Hours: 1
Categories: Administrator Resources
Tags: Admin Resources, Administrator Resources, Anderson 5, customer, PD, professional development, testimonial

Reviews (4)

Nice job.

great
+8

Great conversation. Wish my district would get on board. I believe SimpleK12 is an outstanding source of PD. I have suggested it to them several times, but our current principal is sadly not interested.

Professional Learning goals around instructional vision and standards alignment is key to our structure. Thank you
more reviews ...